Posted on October 3, 2017
Dear sisters and brothers in Jesus Christ,
My kids and I are very pleased to great you from Haiti and to wish you Happy New Year 201. May the God of the orphans pour His blessings upon you!
1) My kids started a music class at the end of July 2015
2) they come to my parish on Christmas day and they performed during a concert. They did very well. I am very proud of them. Please receive their pictures via attachments.
3) the orphans girls stayed at my parish for 4 days (from Christmas day to Monday of December 28) and then they returned of the orphanage
4) the orphans boys joined us at the parish on Monday of December 28 and they returned to the orphanage on December 30.
5) we organized a Christmas party for all the orphans on December 30 evening.
6) please have a special prayer for the orphanage so that we can find Good Samaritans to help us complete the construction of the orphanage so that we can move into it at the end of June. Time is getting short. The owner of the house that hosts the orphanage told me that I put too many kids in his house. We have to leave at the end of June 2016 or at the beginning of July.